Friday, August 28, 2009

Percy Jackson series here I come! Greek Mythology is just awesome. I bought four Percy Jackson Half Boy Half God All Hero series. Amazing and interesting stories..Ha! I spend most of my holiday reading books, all kind of them. My mother and second aunt went back to Segamat for their aunt's funeral yesterday. So me, my lil sis, my dear pope-pa.. "Home Alone". Not bad actually, eating fruits all the time. Good thing they came back this afternoon, but clearly wrong time as we are seeing our movie on TV " Hotel For Dogs". Potato( Hui Ting )will like this show real much, so do I. I'm going to Port Dickson with my family tomorrow! Eating and swimming!

Can't wait for 31th August( National Day), my papa bday! We're celebrating it with my classmates in Sunway Pyramid..Potato, Tze Ling and Ruo Yu are coming! Too bad Eunice can't come..Huoy Yng is trying to trick her mum to let her go! Good luck to her. Just can't wait! I missed Potato party last time and I'm not going to miss this! May God let the plan go on smoothly..Amen.

No comments: