Saturday, September 26, 2009

Yawn.Back in Malaysia is so..dirty. So unlike Singapore. I went to Singapore last week and the pictures may be found in Facebook(after I upload them). Hilton, Singapore Hotel is sure nice, although its slightly expensive. The pool is small but deep(3 meters is no playground for kids). I have no worries of that although I got 'deepo"phobia went I first dive in.

Orchard Road is definitely a haven for shopaholics. TOD, LV, Prada, Georgio Armani, XXX Feregamo and many other European brands could be found in the shopping centres around the area. I even saw students playing skateboard by the roadside, that is SO cool! We need to go through a underground passway to get to the other side of a road, that is so not Malaysian(one, two, three..RUN!). I bought Percy Jackson's fifth book-The Last Olympian in Kinokuniya at a Takaxxxxx, Ngee An City(watever) shopping mall. The book is terrific! Quite worth the money, thirty sing dollars.

Changed my blogskin, quite suitable for my type(twilighter). Take a peep at www.percyjackson.co.uk to know who is your Greek God father/mother! >.<'(if you are only interested).

1 comment:

euиicε. // said...

Haizz.. when r u updating.. bz reading or.. (u noe wad I mean.. jkjk!)