Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Another typical day

So its raining as usually out side till I'm so fed up. Its so moist here that I can almost rot like a wood. Nevertheless, its still my favourite colour of the sky, dark and gloomy. Sweet tang of rain.

I've been up 8o'clock today, slacked on the butt few times before waking up by my father. He wants me to go strolling with him in the park. Damn him, waking me up so early for jogging. I ran and he blabbered about my new friends I will meet in Sri Kl and said the students there are more playful, scared of me being influenced. I told him that I not so easily to, if you met me before.
I ate breakfast with a fuzzy head, sick of the excersise my dad showed me, pulling my joints, pumping on the bench, etc. Read newspaper, freak to know that Liverpool wanted to sell Fernando Torres (almost fainted). After do some house chores, the thing I hate most. But cutting fruits is so fun! Manage to finish cuttin without losing any fingers.
Its five now, and at five fifteen my electone teacher would be coming. Save some time being lectured by dad. Thank God, thank God..

No comments: