Friday, November 27, 2009

I watched new moon!

After I told my father I wanted to watch new moon with my friends Friday morning, he was all 'nononono'. He said he'll rather sacrifice a nice holiday to watched some lame thing (I wanted to punch his ass) with me than let me go out with my English Club friend, Charmaine. Why, my parents must hate me so much.

So we went out right away to Midvalley which I never been for may a trillion days. We manage to find a car park and I almost left my baby (my LG cookie phone) on the car. The first thing we do when we reached there is-go to the toilet. So lame.

We stroll around Midvalley before proceeding to the Gardens. Here are some pics:


Some scarfs, my mum bought the one with black dots at Bonita


This woman on the board looks super tranny right?

A roll royce wedding car in the mall


Then some Christmas trees! (quite blur because I'm taking photos while I'm trying to catch up with my parents on the front)


This is not some Christmas tree but just to show you some car exhibitions


Glittering lights!

Looks cute right? I want to bring one home!
Proceed to the GSC cinema! *Face pulls when some the long tut queue:

All queuing up to buy new moon!


So we ended up deciding to go to IOI mall instead. But we had lunch there! Purple Cane Tea House and Restaurant:



Cute design of the restaurant The interior of the tea house

Remains of our food



Total $109

So we went back to Puchong and to a Organic Vegetable Shop. A lame pic of it:

See the sign: Do you speak Organic?
Then back home before going to IOI for newmoon movie. Taking pictures in my study room!

My 'J' Pendant!




From black Queen

My pendant from Bonita! $5 only

Off to IOI for dinner. We ate at a restaurant call "Penang Village". The food is not really nice there:






Me waiting for food


The big menu



Total: $117

After that we went to see new moon at the new wing of IOI. The cinema is so big! 500 hundred people in a room is huge! But I can't take photo during the movie. I'll get caught. The movie is great!! Jacob looks hot and Edward is gorgeous! The girls are hyperventilating in there~woohoo!!
Right after the movie, we went to eat ice-cream. Some onlookers saw and stared at us wide eyed. Its raining at 9.45 and we're eating soy ice cream. Taste like ice btw. Went back home and slept like logs.


No comments: