Friday, November 6, 2009

School is like so OVER for me

I don't pay attention in class anymore(hardly). I keep chatting with Potato in class. I change my place too. I am going to enjoy the last few days of CHKL school life and I WILL.

Hwee Ting and I were chatting the whole day in school with Eunice and it was so fun! About family mostly. And vampires too. I played a new game IMVU and it is quite nice I can design the pattern I want of my character. But the game loading is terribly slow. Especially the chat rooms. I kept searching the chat rooms in the filter for the place Potato ask me too, but I couldn't. Dammit.

Restaurant City of mine had reached lvl thirteen and I'm so proud of it. I done that in a month, no, counting by weeks actually. Reign of Vampires is nice too, the weapons are so cool..! There's so many mosquitoes biting my leg now that I 'fraid I'll get MALARIA.

The whole problem is school. A nightmare I never had before. Btw, I got seventh in class for the half term. I improved a place actually. Hate Algebra and Geometry. 致命物! May God bless me the way before my nightmares began. Amen.

No comments: