Friday, December 11, 2009

Wasted a nice holiday.

Woke up and cleaned up myself as usual but an addition sis by my side. She had no tuition in school today as is what Sultan Selangor bday.

Dad brought us to IOI for fun as I'm afraid any longer at house would cause permanent brain damage. 1st stop:



Brands Outlet



Bought 7 graphic tees. Damage: not as high as I think. Phew. 2nd stop:


Dynasty Dragon Seafood
A statue in the entrance of restaurant




3rd stop:



Stayed in the shop for about 2 hours because my parents went to watch the movie Storm Warriors 2. I read some of the Princess Diaries series like, Princess on the Brink, Valentine Princess and Princess Mia. Not bad btw. The relationship between them all went upside down, seems like everyone is sharing their Bfs.



Sister went sick half way but she still hold on to her food. Mum and dad finished watching the movie and complained that the movie sucks and they couldn't understand Cantonese.

So, dad said he had some contractors to fix something at his new shop so we rushed there and waited for an hour...(while I'm writing this, I feel so boring that I wanna sleep, boring events) and we went back home. I took a bath and went on9. How boring is that?

No comments: