Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

So, new year new hopes and of course in my case, its new school and friends. So wish everyone around me a blessed new year, no monster creeping around your houses(kidding), no teachers trying to bury you in homework, no damn exams failed (Eunice, you no need this blessing), no sickness. And please, update your blogs.
Had a nice countdown yesterday at SS2, PJ and ate at K.T.Z Food which is crowded like sardine cans. At midnight, its a hooha, firecrackers, people shouting and some old woman weeping and complaining, of course champagne! nay, there are Malays around.

Happy new year everyone, to me myself who is turning 14, hopefully no wrinkles and zits, and may god bless me to have good friends that are as good as my BBF and last but not least good studies/result. Amen. So, have a nice new year everyone!!

No comments: