Friday, January 15, 2010

Complicated things are the most simplest things that you can think of

Okay, the complication starts when a damn obnoxious very perasan but some of my friends like him boy. Okay, he is not that bad but everything bad starts from him. JARED CHUA! And one more thing: I have no interest on him, ever.

Okay, my friend EXXXE really like him and I helped her by smsing him about a gal likes him blablablaa...and JC managed to guess her name and he sms her bout why do she likes him. So perasan right?

Then the gal, maybe is to shoscked told him a very 'honest' answer: I dun like u, Joyce's talking crap (somesort of meaning) And the JC told me that I lied blablablabla and sounded really angry. I almost wanted to send a nuclear bomb to EXXXXE when she called for trouble. She explained she felt so shy and could n't straight away say :Ya, I really like u any problem?  This make me understand. I felt better.

So, lesson no1: Do not help and be a bridge in ppl's love life (I'm still so stuborn now)

New hand gesture: some thing replace middle finger, its not polite.




This what I reach my friend and they are beginning to use it. Good way, huh?

No comments: