Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Learning to forgive is way hard.

I had enough of JC's pranks and jokes bout ST. I really must say it out clear that he is a great actor and gross betrayer, nothing like a true friend. He is making fun of St's feelings by sending some silly messages with an innocent yet maybe lil silly gal's phone. The gal must be in great pressure as everyone knows she's the somewat betrayer too. All this is because of one thing- Nxx W.X a dumb useless gal.

Eunice and Potato are so much innocent and easier to be friends with Sri Kl's gals. I really appreciate their short yet memorable friendship with me. Our friendship last forever Eunice and dear potato. Shuen, Pat, Tiay and St are great friends too although its just a short time.

So, I thinking bout forgiving that few silly mindless kids. I never met such situation in Chonghwa. The CH kids are all noisy and happy, no showing off or boasting bout damn blablabla stuffs like I got thousands of maid at home (jkjkjk) but my friends are awesome. Miss CH.


Eunice phone is gone!! Anyone that saw her phone must return it Seroiusly! The one with the top with smiley string!

And Sorry eunice, I seriously did this not to make u angry..my phone pics!






New stickers on ma phone. All from the card deck pics, $10 cool

I'm learning to forgive. I think I'm starting to forgive them now already..



My authentic japanese name is 猿渡 Saruwatari (monkey on a crossing bridge) 里絵 Rie (village painting).
Take your real japanese name generator! today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.

No comments: