Thursday, February 25, 2010

Parents insult more badly than friends*pls put excellent if u agree


So last night wat the hell happened is I was going on the weighting machine after I went running round my housing area for 7 rounds. Hell went loose when I found out I added a tuting 1kg/per day! That means the more I jog the more weight that comes out!!!! Mum says thats the muscles but I don't feel likit. My thighs are slightly thinner, just a bit and my claves are not that meaty anymore... but I DUNNO WHY I AM GAINING WEIGHT!!!

My first guess:

Mr weighting machine says: I'm must be to old buy a new one

This is the factor my father said I'm really fat and its not the machine's fault!! I was darn angry that I almost did this:

ARGHHH!! THROW YA AWAY!

My second guess:

Mr machine says: You must be gaining more fat that haven't come out during CNY

Darnit! This is what my mum said!! But I having doubt as I am trying to cut down my food in school!! HMMMMMM shuen yee, am I? hehehehee

OKay never mind... I"LL CONTINUE TO WEIGHT DOWN!!!
What am I gonna doo?? Okay give me some advise by leaving a comment!!
Downloaded tweetdeck!! Look at the screenshot i took hmm not bad ritee can me used for facebook and twitter hah!!

No comments: