Sunday, April 18, 2010

I'm a good girl ain't I?

I went to the Rumah Charis with my church and all turns out well although I had some harsh scolding from dad because I missplaced the teeth flosser. Lol Anyway I took some pics and hope all of ya will open up your hearts and do some awesome charity!
Okay this some of the things dad donated

some old ppl, looking moody

okay I see mum staring at me with her full stare oops

My half eaten ice cream artistic huh?

An awesome dog in the bunglow
Another thing, the orphans live in a bunglow! WTF they have music room and a bread shop in there

A part of the superb orphanage

This are kids from my church not the house lol

their bakery :D they call it bread's home! (面包之家)

children playing :) I see ann's cousin (one in orange)

Ann's mum and Julian (shuen yee you hate this one)

One of the book I bought today in Klcc :) I read finish in just one hour marvelous

Tomorrow is music project passup day! Wei kian bring ur pendrive and pat and I are gonna try to singit. Wee God bless me
P/s: Talent night was great although I stammered on stage, the boys were very funny
and I didn't manage to find some workbooks in Klcc maybe got la one two, TWO! In four hours... TT wata waste of time

No comments: