Sunday, April 11, 2010

My new twitter background!

Wee! I spent like fifteen minutes non-stop hard work and TEEEHEEE!! I made a new twitter background! I MADE IT MYSELF MYSELF 


Take a look:
I know you thinks its awesome, don't say no because its really so great! Lol, mum says I need to be more serious in my studies, yup I think I ought to do something about it. Mums says stop reading French notes and books! Like I would! She thinks its annoying when I blabber some French shit in front of her! Like I don't when she speaks hokkien which I'm not so fluent in.Okay I'm overacting, CHILL.

Although its really broken, désolé ...

Btw, ytd's youth was quite awesome because the boys are being really idiotic and I'm gonna act as an animal keeper on next week's talent night. COOL! Samuel at first suggested me to be a goat (because I acted as that in Carolling few years ago, how humiliating), WTF. Good thing his idea must be too retarded so everyone declined it.

Jaslyn!? You told me to sit at the youth side today in church but why you WTH absent?!!! Good thing I didn't sat there too early. PHEW. You know I'm kinda embarresed because I never sat there b4! Never mind :) I'll sit there next week if you COME.

And one more thing, I hate people who come and tell that I tweet to much! I really detest this kinda people, okay? So watch your mouth ANG DEL WYN I dun care if you look hammy-like or what!

No comments: