Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Camster in school

Brought my new camera to school for photography club. The other clubs are not on, only US!! Wee, Jane and other friends played with it for a long time. Jane told me that her DSLR kena bang and boom (destroyed) so touching when she said she thinks about the good old times with her camera. I took her advise and named my camera CAMSTER (camera+hamster, okay the delster things had made me go crazy HAHA). In photography club its so crowded! The trainers were malays one is short and thin one is tall and EXTREME FAT (obese). They give us some tips... and we had a sexy model! (a form5 gal who has great talent in modelling, nice cheekbones!)


Hui Ann and Shuen Yee
Hui Ann, Pat and Shuen Yee
Jen Wen, Jane Lee, Rachel Chui and Rachel Tee
Rachel Tee
Pat, Ann and Chui
Freaky Rachel
Mega eye Patricia *envy
Jane de awesome

Love you guys! You make my life good! Not that boring! And thanks to Camster, we had a great time! Btw, Rachel or Jane mind you try to shrink this pics and post them on facebook? WEEE :) thx

<3 8 KAPPA @ Sri KL

No comments: