Saturday, May 8, 2010

Random_melifegood

Today my dad brought us to a Q-deez franchisee seminar. Not like he'll open one though, he said we went there to learn more about frachising LOL. After a long boring hour we went to Sunway Canadian International School Open day to take a look.

At first dad was talking a bout it so much that I think he'll transefer me to that school next week! A dutch boy that is super skinny and looks hollow but have super nice pale blue eyes showed us around the school. ITS SUPER SMALL. They don't have homeroom period and their uniform looks like Pjs! But the cool thing is their teacher are canadians! And they have french club! OM* so COOL!

I love the cuurypuffs in their canteen and dad bought fourteen of them, we(my family) are super big eaters. Okay my dad at last told me this school suck and maybe he won't even think about sending me there. Good! I hate changing from Sri KL int.sch already.

Happy mother's day! Love ya mum!

the prez!

The catalogue from sunway int. sch

My cousin Jayme!

Super adorable!

Snowy and...my badminton bag.

An awesome book that talks about how to lose weight for your blood type

My awesome YEOH LI <3

Gossiping in bus lol Kelly is da leader

The end-P/s I love Snowy although he is free from guardian

No comments: