Sunday, May 2, 2010

Trip to Port Dickson

PD is super awesome although its just an hour away from KL! Okay the water chalet was awesome, the food is awesome, the scenery is awesome and the photographer is awesome( ME!!)! Pics for ya guys, dun be envious though because they're super awesome!

The awesome resort view from a bridge in the lobby
water chalet!
In the hotel room! BEDS!!
Sofa bed!
Another pic from the balcony

Buffet dinner
Remains of our desserts SWEET
Barbeque! LOOK AT THE CALF!
Shuen Yee fav place
Mingkabau Bullock cart
The shower is actually open on the top! Rain can fall in!
I like the look on my sis's face
Water chalet view from the crow nest restaurant (weird name)
Look at the gal in black. She's a famous malay singer! I forgetten her name..
Swimming pool for kiddie
Bigger pool..
Feeding the rabbits!
Feeding a chicken..
A white dove! WONDERFUL
Sis holding up a super cute rabbit
The superb beach!
A peacock in the resort's nature park! I LOVE IT
We're actually terrified of the that big bird..
Lastly the Spa centre!

I know you love it! I know you do I know you do!
Okay its THE AVILLION RESORT! Remember the name if you visit PD, you can have a night there.
I feel so happy! I love sea breeze!
And I think I ate to much there again.. getting fat.
Bye guys, love from Joyce

2 comments:

JIEMIN said...

OHHH yeah:) i miss that place :)

My life said...

weee