Sunday, August 29, 2010

Vision Training

Last Saturday, My whole family went for the vision training course at Mont Kiara. I saw the article in the newspaper and immediately told my dad and we signed up, see how effective of me? forget bout that. The speaker is a world renowned vision trainer Leo Angart who had invented the ways to reduce the eye problems we have.

Mista Leo Angart

Leo himself had worn spectacles for 26 years before he cured his eyesight and had 20/20 vision. So, this is the first time he came to malaysia! He usually go to hong kong or taiwan because they have highest number of ppl wearing specs in the whole world.

The course is not very cheap of course, eh can let you gave perfect vision leh? The whole course is two days from  9.30-4.30. So tiring, of cuz, but SOOO MUCH KNOWLEDGE! Ranging from the optician lies to how to get eagle eyes (more than perfect!)! Leo's awesome.

Here's some pics:








AND NOW U SEE A SPEC_LESS ME!

Okay maybe after this pic you'll prefer seeing me in specs! btw I still got 250 to go before I get 20/20. SO CLOSE TO SUCSESS NOT!

No comments: