Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Life's upside down

Egypt was totally awesome. When I figured my life was about to become awesome, it took the wrong turn. :( The classlist are screwed up and I went to the wrong class. Maybe some PPL didn't support me and actually screw more things up and things gone really bad. It has been a while before I typed out SADNESS in my blog.

Life is suppose to be happy. :( I mean yeah the teachers weren't helping. I can't change back to my class due to some REASONS that got to do with a useless teacher. Yeah Kappa is slow and noisy, Theta is fast and clever, SO WHAT? Where did the word FUN fit into? >.<

Adults totally don't understand we young ppl's thinking. :( They think results and success is everything. Yeah, that's why you see people committing suicide nowadays. Happy? :(

And even I'm feeling bad enough, some PEOPLE seem to think more of theirselves. Friends are not always forever. So, if you're just trying to get advantages out of me, fish off my life. Talk is not as easy as you do, girl. If you're try to make me jealous, you have the wrong idea. If you think people support you, you're wrong too.

BAAAH. I had enough. It feels so much better to blabber on your own blog you know. It's the very first time I feeling d'prez like this. Nothing ever made me EMO before. This whole crap did. Congrats, happy? :(

And true friends who said I'll get use to it, thanks a lot but, it takes time. As I said, if you're in my shoes, you'll know it. :( Of course friends are important. VERY INDEED. So you adults, stop trying to say, FRIENDS AREN'T ANYTHING. :( It's not true in a teen's life. It's not that easy if you have mood swings like us.

What happened to 2010? Although its just the fourth day of 2011, I am so hoping its over. Hope the next time I blog, I'll feel better. Then, I'll post pictures.

And to my friends from Egypt and Jen Wen, you people are the best. You guys understand. :D so lucky to have you ppl. And god, pls make my life better. You know I don't deserve all this crap. Amen.

Hell yeah. Hope 2011 will get better, I really hope it will.

No comments: