Friday, July 24, 2009

Another tooth gone..farewell

I skipped school today. I went to SACC in Shah Alam for dental treatment. My father told me that I need to remove the last milk tooth and I'll be having braises. Before the torture, we went to Klang for Bak Kut Teh( Eunice fav~). Simply delicious. After that, we went to the dentist/ opementrist Mrs Lee Lee Peng( my church member) and took out my tooth. Before extracting the tooth, she gave some strawberry flavoured cream and two injections(painful!!><). A moment later(some "crick crack" sounds heard, not painful at all), my tooth was out. The roots can hardly been seen(but blood can be). I threw it away at once in the dentist. I bleed a lot. I got to bite a piece of cotton and change it every few hours. I'm still biting one now. That's not my problem, the problem is eating. I couldn't be eating porridge for the next few days!? Impossible. May god heal my(painful sucking) wound in my "kesian" mouth. Amen.

No comments: