Sunday, August 2, 2009

Just went to KLCC yesterday. But before that we went to Jln Imbi to have a "Lun-ner" on Tangkak Beef Noodle, simply tasty. We then went to Suria KLCC, shopping around(my quite shopaholic mum only) and haunting the bookstore Kinokuniya (I, my sis and dad). I bought the twilight saga series except Breaking Dawn as its the most expensive one and I had just re-read it a month ago. I also bought the grand finale to the InkHeart Trilogy-InkDeath. I wanted to buy the<> series but dad said I got a dump of books at home that I haven't started reading. That's too bad, I love the story.

After that we called mum as we're going back home already. But my mum never answered the phone, many times. But as we know when she's shoppping, she'll never ever be distracted, that's mum style. So we trio wander around in the shopping complex, finding mum. After a while we gave up finding, (but not to say we're going without mum) we tried to find a place to sit,unfortunately, the shop are all close so we gotta sit at the side of the lift( I hate being like a homeless person ).

After half an hour my mum FINALLY called us that she is finished. We're all praising the Lord for the call. My dad quarrelled with my mum after that. We stop at the Kl- Seremban highway roadside for supper of Sg.Besi Wan Tan Mee. My greedy papa over-ordered and we went back with bulging stomachs.

Today,I woke with puffy eyes. So is my mum and sis. Maybe we ate to much yesterday and got water retention. I don't how's my father as he went for a talk at midvalley about marketing and shares( whatever). I stayed at home reading InkHeart and playing electone. I'm trying to get River Flows In You right. Its hard playing it on electone. After lunch, I am allowed to go online. I'm really tired now. Gotta go. (Dear heavenly Father, I'm sorry I missed MIYF for month. I promise I'll go to church youth team next week. Bless me throughout my life as my life is in you Lord. In Jesus name I pray , Amen.)

No comments: