Saturday, August 8, 2009

School's close..simply wonderful

Shall I fly a kiss to H1N1? My school is closed! Absolutely perfect( don't include the homework our teacher gave us, uncountable )! Every morning, I got to eat breakfast outside..yummy! As long I don't weight myself, everything is okay. Dad brought us shopping around, as seems he is the one having holidays.

But every night I have to help out at my dad's centre, photostat( not my type) papers in a humid room without fan is no small job( sweat is falling on my head...)! As the books says, there is no free lunch in the world , dad is just so clever.Quite pleasing, I can comfortably read my novels without my bratty sister at home. I am running out of books to read, looks like a bookshop is necessary now.

My new maid arrived a week ago, so there are two "huan kia po" in our house now. I feel quite proud of it. But that is temporary happiness. My old maid Kak Nunung( that's what we call her )is going back soon in a month's time. I will miss her so much! She is the most funniest and whitest( she is whiter than normal Indonesians) maid I ever had. I am still wondering if we need to sent our new maid to the phsycologist. She is a little sampat, and she doesn't know how to arm an alarm! She was frighten to death when our alarm triggered. Funny little brat.

Everything is fine through out the week. I'm going to school this Monday, so it's time to say goodbye to the one week holiday. I'm going to MIYF youth team in church later. I've been so buzy for the past one month that I skipped it many times. Dear heavenly father, help me to do well in my class test. I wouldn't want to transfer to other dumb school. I love Chong Hwa. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

No comments: