Monday, November 23, 2009

A hard day

I woke up early yesterday for the day trip with some kids. My sis went to her vacation bible study camp in church so she's not at home.

We took a bus and a van for 60 persons(cramped). At first we visited the Mc Donald's kitchen. Its smells of oil in there. We saw the machines to make the patties(cannot take any photos in there), the freezer room that almost turn us into solid statues, the frying area for fries and hash browns. Overall cool as they usually don't allow anyone in there.

Next we visit the weedgrass(小麦草) factory. Its name is Origin and it stinks of grassy air, pew! We stroll around the so call Malaysia Most Types Of Weedgrass Botany Farm with 210 types of plants. We then went into the factory and saw the machines grinding the plants into capsules. I also get to see a short documentary and magic show.

After that we went for lunch at a SJ toll drive-thru Mc Donald's(what luck we have). I had chicken nuggets, 2 Mc Chicken, french fries and coke. The boys were messing up the whole area with straws and leftover fries.

Then, we head for the last destination-Sunway Wildlife interactive zoo! That was the funnest place in the whole itinerary. We see lots of animals from alligators to wallabies, snakes to an albino long tailed monkey. It took my straw(for my coke) away and I had to throw the whole cup away! Damn it, but it is so cute~

We had to take trams, walks..We had a chance to catch some fish but the fishes are so smart they hid under the bridge we're standing. Before we can feed the deers and rabbits, rain poured down. What the tut!

So we went to the petting area and play with G-force Guinea pigs! They're so alike in the movie. We had chance to touch the snapper tortoise(I still had all my fingers, dun worry). After four hours in the zoo, we are so exhausted and plan to go for ice cream. The ice is so expensive! Rm 3 for a small cup that only takes 5 bites.

By four o clock we took a group photo and went back home. The trip is fabulous! The kids are cute and I could sit in the bus with my old friend Magdalene! She is taller than me already.

I had dinner at an Indian mamak store. After that I had to help out my father's company! Folding leaflets, putting them into envelopes. But went we are half way through(the clerk name Kim help us too), my dad noticed he had typed something, OMG! We had already do hundreds of them!!!! So we take them out and do it again. So by the time we reach home, its 12.30 a.m. OMG. I never slept so late before.

I had a nice sleep until 10.00 this morning in my parents room. Nice day!

No comments: