Saturday, November 21, 2009

Potato's party!

Yesterday, I went to the party I was waiting for so long! I kept calling my father to bring there earlier but he had lots of things to do so I waited till I go mad. Potato and I went on web cam and complained to each other about my father, blablabla...After many times f nagging, he came back an hour later. We traveled at an amazing speed and reached KL in just 20 minutes.

When I reached Hwee Ting's house, Eunice had arrived. They were on the laptop playing Happy Aquarium. *snorts. So after a few minutes, Yoke Yee aka shark arrived. Potato manage to bluff her that we haven't arrived and we shocked her out of her skins behind the doors.

The sky was dark. When we walked down to the pool carrying all our stuffs(swimsuit,cap, goggles, bathing suit etc), the rain poured. So we waited at the corridor, taking pictures and praying to our own gods. But the rain became heavier(dammit), so I guess that Hwee Ting prayed accidentally to the rain god(heehaws).

We bought some junk food at a convenient shop around the condominium and brought it up to the room. We played UNO and the rain finally stopped. We again went down to swim. The water was so cold! Eunice never went down because she didn't want to(strange gal). We played MONKEY in the water with the beach ball Yoke Yee brought. Eunice get some pics.

After an hour and a half, we came out. Hwee Ting lips turned dark purple(really creepy) and mine turned bright red(according to Eunice she thought I wore lipstick). We packed our stuffs and went up. We took bath.

We then ate dinner with Potato's mum. There were baked chicken with shitake mushrooms, sweetcorn(Eunice bought from Cameron), Domino's Pizza(BBQ and sambal) and soft drinks. I took some pictures(see it in facebook). I ate till my fill and even took pics of the remains. *hehe

After the meal, we cleaned up the place. Potato had to wash the plates(her sister didn't want to help) before we can go down. Eunice mum called and told her to go home by 9.3o. So early!

We played poker cards Eunice brought after strolling in the fifth floor. Soon 9.30 came and Eunice had to go home. I gave a big hug and sent her to her car. *sob. We had to climb to the tenth floor to get potato's poker cards and guess who I saw in the dinning room? My parents and sister!! They're chatting with Potato's mum. OMG.

We ran down as quickly as possible(with my sister) and played the cards again. When we're having much fun, my father called and told us we had to go back. I pleaded but he said my damn sis had to go for IMA test tomorrow morning so she needs sleep. Darnit!!

We hugged each other(nvr cry) and went home. Potato promised me she'll chat with me on web cam! Awww..I feel so sad!! I went into the car in a gloomy mood and my dad still nagged about we should go back much earlier blablabla. Humph!

I had a nice time. I wish I can visit her again in the holidays. Oww, I began to miss them now already.

No comments: