Monday, November 16, 2009

I'm official not a Chong Hwa student now

You see, its the last day of school. I got my average percentage at 81.xxx but after deduction it became 80.506! WTF?! 146/99x, so charm! I never expect to gt tat bad. Even Eunice dropped to the 57/99x. I thought she goin' to be somewhere round 30.

I took a lots of pics of my friends. I am very anxious went the last bell ring. Although I haven't fill in the 离校表格, but I am out of here. Aww.. I am going to be with those perky gals in d international school. If they dare to bully me, they'll be so sorry they chose a martial art fighter. I'll puck out their eyeballs, skin them and wallop them into bits. Then they'll pick someone their own size next time.

Watched 2012 in IOI. It is superb! The sound effect were like BOOM BANG BONG! The characters are extremely lucky..until its too fake. But I tell you you better watch it, ditto amazin
like Twilight! 2 hrs and 40 mins. My head gone dizzy.

Potato BBQ on 21 November, but my carolling practise is on the same date. This is so frustrating. I promised both sides and now I end up in double chaos. Damn my luck, DAMN!

No comments: