Saturday, November 14, 2009

Last day of class..

I took a bunch of pictures in school(see them on facebook) the holidays of our school holidays will start on 17th November. I am SO sad that I'm gonna leave the school and abandon my friends although its the first year of school and I already got bored with all the food. I kept eating Prawn Mee and Chee Cheong Fun sometimes Malay food. So tired of it..:<

I already miss my friends although we're still going to school for the last day on Monday. AWw..Especially Potato and Eunice! They're are superb amazing, loving, funny, kind of clever, 'can't get those type of friends anywhere anymore' FRIENDS! *panting

Worse, my new school. Wish me 'break a leg' before I leave the school will you all? Heart thumping out off my chest..I'm joining the youth carolling this year. Hallelujah! Eating at host houses again! My sister didn't manage to join carolling as she missed the week they choose the actors. Too bad.

I'm going to watch '2012' later in IOI Mall. I don't really wish the world will end so early. I'm just too superb to die early, or just say too young. Eating dinner there too. I am terribly scared to leave school and not coming back anymore. Sounds creepy doesn't it?

No comments: