Thursday, November 12, 2009

Lost.

I mean our tug of war team lost to Jm 1 Min. I guess it as soon I saw the team members. They are all plump and portly, aproximately 55 kg and all of them are at least 160 cm. In the other hand, our class members are all slim and yes,tall but all underweight. The boys are 170cm but hardly 50kg.

I tried my best till some of my blood veins in my hands broke. I even prayed for some luck or you can call it miracle.Still, I was still like hanging up in the air, not touching the ground. Never mind, it is our fate. And they are all really strong and we are beaten 3-0 in just fifteen minutes. we just like got towed for few meters within 5 seconds. I was SO shocked!

We are blaming a typical piggy girl in class as she was so weak but still played for whole three games. She kept counting to three and let go while that's the time we should pull the hardest. Although we lost, we still get the second place. Jermon bought each of us a bottle of soft drink after that. At least there is something. But some girls cried as they're so sad.

OK then, maybe my luck did run out today but they'll gonna come back tomorrow. Hopefully they will. I must have to lend some Yoko Yoko from Potato to soothe my muscle pain. Ouch..

No comments: