Sunday, November 29, 2009

Youth camp! I want to go!!

Yesterday night, during MIYF, my president Rachel Wong encourage me to join the youth camp. I was so flattered as I thought they will like look down on we youngsters and don't care whether I'm alive or not. But I doubt my parent would let me go. Its a vacation without my parent keeping an eye on me for three days in Cameron.

So I was pleading and pleading and pleading for the whole night and my dad manage to make me stop by bring me to a restaurant to eat some plate of Hokkien fried mee and meehoon. But back home I continued pleading. I really want to go! I want to mix with the other youths rather like just Jaclyn and Jasmine (the friendly ones).

Today in church, my dad skipped it because he had some other important things to do so my mum is the only one in my torture of more pleads. She said some lame reasons like, 'I am worried the bus would roll off the cliff and you'll die in such a pitiful way' and 'You only lived for thirteen years on earth so you're still young and still under parents custody'. I was wondering how she survived the four days I went to Singapore with my friends and teachers.

So, I was in a gloomy mood the the whole season in church accept during the testimony some graduates of Disciple 1 because I fell asleep. zZz (learning Eunice way). We went for lunch at a Vegetarian restaurant at SS 18. It's not bad there and I particularly like their popiah.

We went back home and continued my novel until my dad starts to nag about my laziness (so insulting, I am terribly hardworking during my time of writing novel on the comp) and simplicity(like being told for the thousand only to sweep the floor everyday, I'm so innocent).

Then my mum had plans to have dinner at my aunt's place. I was grinning so widely till my muscles ache and I feel I am flying in the air without wings....but when my dad said we couldn't go because he's the only one who is busy, I felt as I fell down from a thousand meters on to an ultra sharp stone, my guts spilled out in every direction (learned this from Lisa Yee,'s Standford flunks big time).

So I'm sitting here blogging after a horrible home cooked dinner. Melifenotsogood nowadays or melifesux. May god bless me more so I don't act so like a total loser and drop from a cool to nerd rank in Sri KL.

No comments: