Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sri Kl mania

My sister is following me into Sri KL! She just got her conformation and my dad went to buy her books the next day. Everything happened so fast. My sister was super sad that she need to leave all her friends and had to follow the SK syllabus (she can only get five As, hehehe).

My father bought a bunch of books and I'll show it on the next post as I'm writing in a rush now. I finally finished wrapping my books this afternoon. The English was fantastic and I have obvious problems in history (I only know Napoleon) and in Geo (Britain is so big). Science is gross. Maths is okay.

So, I need some time to finish that bunch of books (I dunno how when I had my brains full of computer) somehow. Hope that I (and my kesian sis) can find some suitable friends in that new school. Wish me good luck. besides that I really want to go to youth camp!!! TT (God didn't even want me too, my parents are still all 'nono') I'll show some pics of my cooking and books the next post.

No comments: