Monday, December 7, 2009

Five reasons: Why can't I get to be a genius like Artemis Fowl. This is lame

Okay, I went to the wet market with mum this morning and bought many things. I wish i have a block nose today because it is super, nay, hyper smelly in there! It's the third time I ever went to a so call 'pasar' in my life. Almost fainted of the stench of dead fish. Back to the topic.

1)My dad nag. My mum nag. My brain cells die so much faster. Reason 1.
2)My comp radiation and phone radiation kills more than a billion brain cells a day. Reason 2.
3)The food my maid cook is so 'tut' that my brain can't receive any nutrients and turn cripple. Reason 3.
4)My brain is hardly use more than 3% this month so it automatically turns dumb and rusty. Thank God I still know how to use comp(brain cells dying as I speak).
5)Last reason is: I read the Artemis story about his brilliant and ingenious ideas and I went over depress and my brain turns failure.

So, could anybody tell me how to spell apple? Oh shit, I spelled it myself. Anyone lamer here?

No comments: