Sunday, December 6, 2009

Some hunting will do great

Yesterday, I went to church as usual and without my father again because he is ever so busy. After church we went to Sunway for shopping! So my mum went shopping while my sis and I shop for books in the Popular book shop there. We bought the new book of 许友彬- 《青色的围墙》 and Mr. Mystery #14 The clueless corpse and Artemis Fowl#3: Eternity Code.



My mum bought clothes (of course) from Padini and Belle. I was wanting to buy a red Polo tee for Christmas carolling but seems like there are none. So we went back home after lunch at a Chinese Restaurant there. My mum bought a pair of flats at POM(looks like that because the sign is so complicated). I was very bored.

Back home, my sis and I watched a movie on TV. Then, my dad called home to tell us we're going to my cousin uncle house in Puchong Jaya as it was his birthday. We had problems hunting presents over our house. So we gave him a notebook and a pencil box. Thank God because we had no time for shopping gifts.


The first thing I do when I reached his house is-run to his dog. I never saw the dog before and I was so shocked to see it. I know it is a Goldie retriever but it is so fierce. It barked and barked loudly. My uncle (age, 8) told me it was a mixed with fox. Eiuw.

I clumsily poured a cup of lemon juice as usual. My father nagged again but I felt so innocent as I only poured something for the hundred and fifth time. I went poking my nose into my uncle's room surprised to find my room is only a quarter of his. He is super damn rich wey. At eight he had his own comp, printer, fax, scanner and queen sized bed in his room. I took some photos of it but I have problems sending it to the comp.

We went back around ten but we still watched a family movie together, . Its nice as the story focused on everyone not a certain character. We watched till twelve and I almost knocked out. So I slept and woke up at ten o' clock this morning. That is cool. Btw, my parents still do not allow me to go to Youth camp because of the same sick excuses. Blek.

No comments: