Friday, January 22, 2010

Goodbye my phone>>> damn my dad

My dear darling honey phone is confiscated by my dad man!! I just sms quite a lot to St, Shuen, JC, Del only mar.. Eunice, my luck is hardly better than you. I was thinking to jump of a cliff until I noticed there is no cliffs near by my house.

wawawawawawaa(cries louder than thunderstorms). I want my COOKIE back!! I know it is not as good as iphones or wat thousand over dollar phone bt my bond between it is so strong that I can hear it complaining that my dad's drawers has lots of cockroaches and smell worst than shit.

Okay, my dear ST is sibeh angry of JC now as he is a no good useless tuting fella (sorry JC I'm in bad mood now) He should be in a dog cage okay not as bad as a dog cage but he should be fed to the wolves!!! Estee is this angry enough to show ya feelings?

Again, I want to mourn for ma phone and plus Sultan Johor that died yesterday evening. Both matters are equally bad to me. (Sultan=phone) I'll one day find a way to save ya cookie! Just hold on and don't die...

my baby phone~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)