Monday, January 25, 2010

You know what? I hate bitches!


Looking at my title you are going to know I am complaining bout someone again. Always I think that my diary is the only safest place to hide the hatred but now I am going to say it in public! I hate NWX.

Not only me, my friends, even I shared it on twitter and many ppl replied saying like: theworstperson: I bet she is a man, flat *****, jugaglo1991: Oh man, her mum is the one in Tarzan? How come she looks so gigantic..? (I posted her pic twitpic but deleted, felt bad), davidsumter: RT @melifegood Is she in hell now? Pray she is. @fifiazar Maybe you should drown her (thank you fellow followers!!)

I can stand teases, insults but not the teaser and insulters!! NWX, rot in hell. She is not even clever, I can say she looks worst then my maid who is so ugly, and my gosh I guz she's 65 kg++!! Okay I know I'm being mean but I had tried to forgive her in the previous post and now in the lab she test my patience! (I'm not telling what happened, my friends already know)

After writing all this, I actually better but guilty. But, I guess I need to raid my anger too rite?? I never even touched her a lil hair but I dunno what the hell she's doing this to me. Maybe jealous? Idk. But NWX you have my curse. Eunice and Potato, I idk if I could go back to chonghwa okay..seems that 80% nono




1 comment:

euиicε. // said...

come back la~ 1 day niaaaa~ wont die de... c rhino n canary ma... XD jkjk la =P