Friday, January 8, 2010

Homeworks are not cool



You really should read this book Eunice and fellow friends

Things to do list:
1) Plan to do the science paper thingy for the softboard of our class
2) Do the paper thingy
3) shop for things teacher ask us to
4) Do maths review 4, 5, 6
5) update blog
6) projects for geo and science

This things are darn stupid, remember study smart not hard madamzelle's..

This my new cabinet that arrived safetly without a scratch, but the door fell down when I first open it, so dumb right? Random pics:











The cabinets! Quite okay until dad said some lengths are really not right, so fussy la dad..


So, started finding the pics for science corner of the softboard in class about microoraganism, super lame because done it in std 6 already. Printing out with colours now. I have to get ready my luggage to go back to home. Got scolded just now because I misplaced the house key, sob* I just misplaced it for the fifty-sixth time only! So innocent.

My cousins are all in Singapore, only poor me in Malaysia alone. Woi Potato, don't keep taking nap la, can't reach you when I call..Eunice, call me when you're free! Like now, perhaps?

No comments: