Thursday, January 7, 2010

School days are not exactly great but fine.

So, I had not blog for a couple of days due to some personal reasons but, I'm back! So, I had make some nice friends but as usual I'm the newbie and I feel so left out when they chat about last year's good memories. Sob*

Eunice and Potato are diffrent class now, and me of course too. Oh man, I feel like sobbing now. I miss them so much! Patricia, Hui Ann, Shuen Yee and Estee are really cool friends (eunice is the coollest, shiver*) but we haven;t been really close except for Hui Ann who I know for years in the same church.

My blogskin is a big headache because I have no idea how to change it into a new one. I wanted to find help but I feel paiseh to give password le..

1 comment:

My life said...

Thanks! You're a malaysian or western?