Monday, January 4, 2010

New school!

So, its not that awkward anymore, with Tiay Hui Ann and some of her fun buddies being idiotic and jolly. But, I still feel kinda left out maybe because I'm too short or maybe not their silly fun type. Still, I thank god I dun fall into drains or bushes before I reached school.



The best thing about the school is their uniform. The uniform is just so cool! We had to wear a long-sleeved white collar top with a blue and red logo tie. Its not bad actually and I particularly love it. And tomorrow I get to wear my striped yellow polo tee in class.



My as usual damn LG Cookie, can't sent a single photo to the comp temporally. So hate!!

Took it with web cam...so lame. My polo tee!

Hey, so lonely at school. I saw few sweet and firm girls and I hope to make friends with them. Okay, I then end this post.

No comments: