Tuesday, January 5, 2010

teachers and friends

I went to school and I was the first to reach class. I opened the lights..blablabla and everyone is talking to their friends ad I was like looking at my desk and pretend to be busy with my stuffs. Tiay Hui Ann and Patricia haven't come yet so there's few minutes of nightmare. Total loner.



Today is okay. The friends won't leave me to rot in my own corner in class. Patricia and I started to come out with some family stuffs to talka bout. She's a Chinese mix Eurasian! Eurasian to me is like those pretty, tall, strong and fit people like Butler, Artemis Fowl's bodyguard.


Butler, the Eurasian bodyguard. So cool!


The teachers are somehow boring except for Science's Ms. Kamini and Mr. Ng my maths teacher. In science we're acting solid molecules, vibrating in our own places and in Maths, the teacher reminds me of toilet bowl. He was so..old looking! Damn funny, there are extra ppl going to toilet at his class.

Patricia has a long interesting name, like an angmoh lang. She's sensible and sweet, Tiay Hui Ann is fun and jolly. Tan Louise, a girl that I think is terribly familiar is a good friend too. I do hope I could make plenty of good friends in this school. Eunice and Potato, you're still the best!

No comments: