Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Gosh I think I'm almost broke

Shopping is really nice but too much makes feel very guilty of robbing your parents money. Okay, I really didn't know I shopped too much until I feel why is the plastic bags I'm holding are getting bloody heavy. When I went home I just rummaged the bags and found out I could buy a leather sofa with the money I used to buy CNY new clothes.

Actually I didn't buy a lot just the price is slightly higher than what I expected. Okay stopping talking bout heart breakin stuffs. heart

Okay school started off really fine. Although I didn't know I get a stupid ant bite on my inner arm. swelling like mad. Gave Eunice chew my password to change html for me. hmm, got bit unease feeling now. grrr

Shuen, ST, Pat, Ann are some of the guys that I usually hang out with. Not like in CHKL, me, Eunice and potato. TT Missing them again. Shuens so funny and her iris are brown and big double funny!! she widens her eyes everytime I ask her something, and I secret laugh in my head. T. Hee. Estees super sensitive bout who's her crush dealing with and me and shuen are like counslers/ spies.

Pat's cool. She is very EMo but super touchy like hugging my waist type. Not pervet, not. We gals in class are 100% pervet, right Del? haha Hui Ann is like i've known her for years in church. So good pals (PS she's the most perveted one)

We had great time laughing like mad every time something really perveted comes into our mind..(*thinking out of the box) And we luv pranks! ST and I exchange JC bags things with Sean Mak's and they still dunno(I'm so dead 2moro).

The h/w there is really lil as we had done lots in school and we usually have stupid projects and assignment. Lots better than chonghwa cuz maths not that freaking sihbeh hard.

Okay, Eunice remember to change for me HTML okay? And again, I LUV TWITTER FOR EVA




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dont Bother With Crawling Downloads With NZB Files You Can Rapidly Find High Quality Movies, Games, MP3 Albums, Applications & Download Them at Rapid Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB Search[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

lovely, i just brought tons of different emo backgrounds for my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info