Saturday, February 6, 2010

School life and of course my stupid teeth fault

Today I have no school so my very adorable parents suggested I go SACC in Shah Alam to see the dentist, Dr. Lee Lee Peng, my church member to do braces. Whoa and whoa the doctor suggested again I should oull out the teeth poking out from my gums out and pull the back teeth behind as my canine teeth. So shit!! I made a mould of my retarded teeth and took photo for a effect of before and after.

That's not all my problem. My skin is actually getting darker! Take a look at mt freaking skin although it doesn't looks obvious and very hairy:


                     Don't make fun of me!!

I went march pass on Friday and Hui Ann gave me, Cordelia, Ashley and Nicco Ng a tough time, hell practise!! Kri kri kri nan sing belaking sing nan blablabla grrr!! Next time when I'm senior I must take revenge!!

Ate bak kut teh for dinner. I can't take pics because I'm too hungry but I could take the pic of the shit I pass out. Hahaha kidding and pls dun puke. Your comp would be fatal after that.

My stupid comp bluetooth don't know what the heck reason won't be able to recieve files. == hate it!
Gtg, may god bless me in all my ways and I can't go MIYF because of replacement class.














4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I mostly visits this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]You have really contiributed very good info here melifegood.blogspot.com. Do you pay attention towards your health?. Are you really serious about your weight?. Recent Scientific Research points that closely 90% of all United States adults are either fat or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effective weight loss.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.