Sunday, March 28, 2010

1 utama

Today in church it was so cold because there are two aircondition (2000 horsepower, jk la) were blowing at me. Mum and I were hugging each other CRYING( not that pathetic). When we walked outta that place it was so warm and fuzzy.

Dad brought us to 1 Utama which mum objected at the first place because she say my aunt would maybe hold  gathering there but like always dad don't care! We went to MPH and bought these books!

French practice book! French Dictionary! DAD I LOVE YOU!
and The last chapter by Alicia Loh which sucks like hell (DONT BUY THIS) plus The young Immortals by James lee(seems not bad)

French quizzes! THIS IS MY VERSION OF HEAVEN


After that we went for Lunch which is not bad at Oriental Craving at the Rainforest. We had Hotpot which consist of lots of cabbage and fish balls, meat, tofu and mihoon! And the bread+pork in thick sauce is nice. Creamy prawns and lotus fried in salted pork! I didn't manage to take pics of it because I was busy eating. (Secret: the waiter forgotten to count the prawn price into our recipt! WEE)

After that we went to a car expedition, dad was like testing out every car! He is really greedy la. I felt quite excited too! Okay we went to Cotton On and mum bough skirts for me! EIUW. I look so fat and SOHAI in them. Feel like killing myself when I imagine myself in them*

P/S we got gathering at SS14 with Aunt to eat dinner! TEEHA

Some pics from school ENJOY:

Shuen Yee not cooperating, me which is so short and Estee (so pretty)

Meng Hao CUTE

Hui Ann with her double chins!

Estee Again LOL this looks FUGLY

A picture that I forgot to post yesterday never mind show u guys now
Pat pushing Hero in a chair! New transportation for HERO!

No comments: