Saturday, March 27, 2010

Another piece of my life and take a look adit!

Airman

Airman is great! Oh my gosh! The story is nice and Eoin Colfer writes the best books about Future Science and Tech. Hey readers go take a grab of this book!

Today I went to Patricia's house right after school, not really right after because Pat's mum brought us to Subang Parade for lunch at The Chicken Rice Shop which is quite stuffing because the set was large. Patricia raced me out of the pharmacy but I lost because I was too full.

I went Pat's condo which is in Bunga Raya Condo and I was stupidly guessing in the car lyk, Rose, Boungavilla, orchid! Pat laugh lyk a maniac and her mum was like- PAT! You are so naugthy! Laugh like a mabuk gila! I was LOL-ing.  


Pat Emo-ing while Sherine and her sis play with their gadjets

Pat's dog HERO so Cute!

Take 2! Pat took this!
Patricia's dog is so cute! Hero! Hero was huge eyes so when I was cracking up some nuts after shower, it looked at me so pleadingly for them that I felt so guilty! OOOOHHH!

At 2.30, Pat brought me to her cell group in Grannmarie where all the house are all mansions. WOW, hse no.8 is like strectching down for a few hundred meters! @@ eye balls pop and jaw drops* Okay theCG is held at Danielle's house. We ate Pizza and drink Sarsi which makes me so happy!. Of cource we discussed about Recess Revolution which means giving blessing to the school dooing recess time. Pat told Danille about the not so christian- Hui Ann about her pervetness and Danielle's was like- This person seems creepy/scary.

After CG there is still time we played Wii! I played boxing which I won easily in few seconds because the Autoplay 1 to 1 was so damn useless and tennis!

Pat and I swam into pool and we're squirting water with water guns at each other! Hot weather man! Swimming makes me feel better. We watched a really old comedy name- Mind ur Language! WAHAHA that was funny like hell!


me swinging into action! Wii!

Sport Practise
Jessica running!

Hui Ann cheering!

drinks!

tired ppls!


Okay the last four pics are the pics I took in lake run! I ran 7th place in class3 yellow house! weeeheee

No comments: