Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hwee Ting Joyce Eunice Do Re Mi ( no pics)

I woke real early in the morning to prepare all my things to bring to Potato house. At nine dad fetch me to
Mid Valley to meet Potato and Eunice. I went ther quite early and Potato is still eating breakfast so I went to SPEEDY cd store. I actually found Eragon there which I was seraching all over the country since Eunice lost hers TT!!

After a few minutes Eunice called my phone to ask me wherer to meet her but she was quite lost so it took sometime before she reached SPEEDY. She is SO cute! She has really short hair which I prefer her long otherwise CUTE.She has a guitar shaped sling bag and ling longs all ova her trousers.  teehee I'm taller than her already (Victory). Okay I'm completly a loser beside to Potato as she was like skinny like hell (thinner than ESTEE A LOT) tall ( almost as tall is my dad) eyes are gigantic ( she have 'japanese' eyes, about as big as Pat's with nice double lids). I bow down.

So both of them each told me a VERY COLD JOKE. It goes like this. I can't remember properly.
小美:我美吗?
小明:美到爆
小妹就爆掉了

有人对小明说:你的头发发型像风筝。
当小明到操场时,他就飞掉了。

SO COLD! But I laughed like a maniac in the Supermarket and everyone was staring at me!


Potato mum bought each of us cold japanese lunch to be eaten at home. After that we went to her home (duh) and ON9 Potato and Eunice pass talking bout pet society so I almost slept off. I woke up when potato say she wants to go to the gym so I changed into a broad T-shirt. Fourty five minutes we were pulling weights, sit uping, running on the tredmill and doing some weird stuffs.

After that, we changed into our swimming suit and swam in the pool. Eunice can't swim so she sat on the side on the pool eating her lunch. So me and Potato are swimming like ducks(bad comparasion) I lmao when I tried to teach her butterfly kick her butt is so stiff (hey shuen we need some help here). So we're hitting each other's butt and playing with the beachball which we blew (it is full of mine and potato saliva).

We went up for some while to have a break eating Tim Tam, drinking drinks, eating chips with Eunice. Potato and I giggled so hard when we saw a man in the newspaper marries a booster(a long thing to hug when we sleep) People are just so weird!

So we swam and played and Euncie was busy picking up the ball for us went in rolled off the pool as the wind blow so hard every minute and she almost died. It was so cold that Potato almost turned purple and I turn black. At 5.10, we went to take a bath as Eunice mother is coming. Okay we send off Eunice in many byes and kisses (not really). After that online again lorr what to do while waiting for my dad to come. Mum came half an hour later so I hugged Potato hardly and promised her I'll call her every week and webcam on weekends.  I MISS HER AND EUNICE NOW ALREADY TT

Dad brought me to eat beef nooddles which are my fav. I have no appetite no eat as I had my fill in Potato house. When dad say-we go KlCC la I felt a lil brighter, BUT he found out that his car keys cant function properly and can't lock the car I"M SO DEPRESSED. So we went back home righta way with my sulking face.

I missed MIYF agin. I dun tink I'm a good christian as I can't find time for god. But I keep thinking that I have lots of things to do in my life. Next week I can't go because going back hometown! What the hell! BUT as least I tried to find time to go. God, I'm so sorry!!

This Tuesday Shuen, Estee and Ann with a few retarded boys are going to Sunway Pyramid. I feel not really good now as I got a cold in Potato house. Worst my father don't let me hang out with retarded boys. He thinks those sensible boys don't waste their time hanging out with girls at this young age. I doubt I can go.

Bye I think I had much fun today. Love ya friends. This what teenagers usually say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://lumerkoz.edu I bookmarked this guestbook., http://www.comicspace.com/buspar/ rudimentary http://soundcloud.com/lorazepams healthlaws braver http://msdnbangladesh.net/members/Buy-Atarax/default.aspx bosnia http://www.ecometro.com/Community/members/Buy-Zoloft.aspx morand discretised http://www.ecometro.com/Community/members/Buy-Zyprexa.aspx gratias

Anonymous said...

Delete shis text plz. Sorry