Sunday, March 7, 2010

Teeth probs


Yesterday morning I woke up damn early had my breakfast and headed for SACC to remove my damn tooth. Dr. Lee Lee Peng was like- nay it won't feel a lil shit pain yea gud gal don't cry blah blah And poop my teeth went out leaving a super black nay bloody hole in the centre! YEW You won't wanna c it.

My retarded face after I just remove my tooth- AGONY

My tooth

After that my so unsymphatic family went to EAT BAKUTEH!!! I can't even eat a spoon and I have to sit there LOOKING for an hour AGONY AGAIN!!! Damn them. Dad ordered sea cucumber and like " Nah here's a spoon," when he noes I couldn't EAT!! ARGH

This morning stupid kitchen no gas so we had to go out for BRUNCH ( a term we use when we eat breakfast and lunch in one meal) at Restoran Fu Gua Thong that is selling bittergourd soup, bittergourd in egg, and lots of bittergourd stuffs. Not bad.

After that we went to IOI which is like the shopping mall I went for the most time in the whole world. After shopping at Popular for stuffs like this-

Books! Air man by Eoin Colfer and a chinese novel by a chinse author(duh)

A chinese brush which have ink init!

A shape made by my watch refelection so prettay

Mum went for Thai Massage for whole body and my dad went for foot massage as he hates gals to touch his BODIE haha. At two o clock we went to GSC to watch 孔子 chinese movie about an old man so old that his beard can touch the ground (not exactly the main story haha). After that its back home to rest and ONLINE. Can't on yesterday becuz teeth hurts too much.

So, missed MIYF again bcuz of teeth. Next week I'll go if I dun have any teeth probs. One more not so bad and good news- I PROBABLY WONT HAVE TO HAVE BRACES!!!!!! Parents say natural is best okay see how or I'll go buy a mac book PRO with the money.

No comments: