Saturday, February 12, 2011

CNY 2011

This year's Chinese New Year was awesome :) I had loads of fun with my relatives and had a tighter bond with 'em. I ate a lot which is a good sign I'm still growing up. Since I had been missing in action for soo long, I decided to post many pictures this time.

this is friggin hilarious. MY GRANDMA SLEEPING.

Dear cousin yii heng <3

me and cousins chatting

POKER.

yiumin :)

idiotic jiemin.

weeee :) relatives.

Jumpshot of muaa.

wei linggg doctor wannabe.

cousins beloved.

playing all in the porch.

cleoo tan :)

POSER :)

reasons why I love my hometown:
a) when you get to carry 3 person in a 34 year old bike
b) learn how to play majong in 2 hours  
c)eat as much as you want
d) sing 'OUR LAST SUMMER' day and night
e) play ball in highheels and end up hurting your own leg
f) play chodaidi for hours, climb into someones house without getting caught
g) raid your great-grandpa's fridge
h) guffaw like an idiot and everyone smiles instead of pulling a face
i) finish up ur favourite box of CNY cookies
j) have doctors in the house
and having awesome relatives around you. :) ♥

No comments: