Sunday, February 20, 2011

New year with friends rocks too!




Its quite a miracle my dad allowed me to go to this occation but still :) thanks to my excellent convincing power, I am allowed! :)) SMILES. First, my dad and I were driving to Xuein's house. But we got lost anyway and drove to klang area. And we ate BAK KUT TEH!! :DDD damn nice. Hahaha. But still at twelve, we reached her hse. After that, we went to Sheryls! And we had awesome shots! :)


We're preparing to bake! :) all smiles! :DD


Me and Estee :)

Husky! Husky! :) so handsome!!

Me and Sheryl's doggie husky! :)


Xuein, Celine, Sheryl and me! XD

Sheryl! She's soo pretty! She looks identical to Denise Poh! :O




I am carrying celine! She's only 40kg! ==


Amazing friends! :)
In Sheryl's lawn :) lalala.

On sheryl's BMW. :) poser!




Celine carrying me! I'm 45kg!!

So what! we're still a rockstar! :) (MY HEAD HURTS)

Amazing friends! :) Girl's day out! > <


So, after spending hours there, Hui Ann came to ppick me up from Xuein's and we went to Shuen Yee's hse! XD weeee! :)



The lion dance performance! :) Nearly turn all of us deaf! >.<

nicely decorated :)

Shuen Yee and her friend! oppps forgotten the name. leandra? leeandreaa? idk >.<

Who dares to challenge her to a skinny contest? YOU'LL LOSE. (jen wen sorry! :D)

This made me really deaf too.

jen and rachel Chuii :) <3

Lion dance setting up :D

Group photo! :) awww <3
Rachel, me and a very small part of Wey Kit :)

group photo of the games player!! :) KING FOREVER <3 damn fun weih!!

But anyway, my mum had a minor accident and had to pick me up later. :) So I and shuen chatted till 22.45! :DD awesome day weih! XDD friends are awesome.

<3 melifegood

No comments: